1. What are the negative consequences about becoming stuck in conflict? You are unhappy and the other person is also unhappy and both of you don't get what you want. 2. How could the frog changed the progression of the conflict before it does damage?Eat the fly before either one of the lizards gets it.3. What are the difference between Competition and Cooperation?competition is about every man for himself trying to outdo the others but cooperation is about working together to have one good outcome.
1. What are the negative consequences about becoming stuck in conflict?Many people will take note of you and will have a bad image of you. Also, other people might take advantage of the situation to use you to help themselves.2. How could the frog changed the progression of the conflict before it does damage?The frog could have sought help or even asked them to stop.3. What are the difference between Competition and Cooperation? Competition will always have one emerging winner and the process might be very tough and gruelling. Cooperation, on the other hand, will cause the work to be done faster and probably more efficient.
1. Both parties will get into trouble without getting what they want.2. The frog could have told them to stop fighting and instead share.3. Competition is when two or more people snatch for things or when both parties want the same thing while cooperation is when both parties work together to get the same thing.
1. Not only both parties are harmed, others in the surroundings will be harmed too. 2. The frog could have jumped up and eat the fly but it chose not to instead. 3. Competition is when both parties are competing against each other for the same thing while cooperation is when both parties work together to achieve the same goal.
This comment has been removed by the author.
1. You begin to get angrier and angrier. Your actions not only affect yourself but it affects others too. When in a conflict , you become even more selfish too , and you are not willing to give in to the other person.2. The frog could have eaten the fly in the first place. 3. Competition is when both parties do not want to give in to the other party , and everyone is angry. It is also to strive to gain or win something by defeating or establishing superiority over others.Cooperation however , is when both parties reach a compromise and one person gives in to the other. When everybody shares and in the end , everybody is less angry with each other and both parties work together to solve their conflict.
1. They attracted other animals to watch them and as they fought, the branch started to break and they may fall into the mouths of the crocodiles in the pond below them and cause both of then to be eaten.2. He could have grabbed the fly from their mouths and divided it earlier so that the conflict is resolved.3. Competition is when 2 or more people challenge each other to get the best. Cooperation is when 2 or more people work together to solve something and get the same amount of reward.
1. A fight would start and it would affect others, not only those involved in the conflict.2. He could've warned them about the consequences of conflicts.3. Cooperation means the process of working and acting together. Competition may mean a fight between people, nations and maybe even animals as a result of disagreement of something......
1. What are the negative consequences about becoming stuck in conflict?Not only will you affect each other but also the people around you2. How could the frog changed the progression of the conflict before it does damage?The frog could have separated them or tell them that they should just cooperate and share the fly.3. What are the difference between Competition and Cooperation?Competition is competing against each other to win whereas cooperation is working together to win.
1. The conflict may never come to an end, and it will/may break out into a fight or worse, if it doesn't get resolved.2. He could have jumped in and grab the food, or he could gather the animals and help prevent the conflict from progressing.3. Competition is like two or more people striving for the same achievement or trying to be better than the other, Cooperation is two or more people working together to get the same reward.
1. Many problems will occur and may even risk creating even more dangerous problems. It may also lead to severed relationships if left unsolved. If left unsolved, more problems and conflicts will occur and lead to a giant ball of hate and guilt.2.The frog could have eaten the fly first when he had the chance.3. Competition could be two individuals or parties that are not cooperating but just tolerating each other for now and although they may share similar goals, they only work together to win but not to bond or share. Cooperating however requires both parties to agree on something and share similar goals.
1. Both parties/ people are harmed and others in the surrounding would be harmed.2. Eat the fly before either one of the lizards get ut.3. Competition is a time when two parties compete with one another for a prize. However, cooperation is when two parties work together to acheive their similar dreams and goals.
1. What are the negative consequences about becoming stuck in conflict?As shown in the video, not only does it affect the two animals involved, other animals in the surroundings were also affected.2. How could the frog changed the progression of the conflict before it does damage?He could have eaten the fly before the lizards fought over it.3. What are the difference between Competition and Cooperation?Competition is fighting against each other for one party to win while cooperation is two parties working together to win
1. The negative consequences are that everyone around the people who had the conflict would also be affected.2. The frog could have advised them to not argue over the fly, instead they should just share it.3. Competition refers to competing with one another but cooperation refers to working with each other to achieve something.
1. What are the negative consequences about becoming stuck in conflict?- The two parties who are in a conflict may destroy the environment as shown in the video (branches were broken) and other people may be affected by the conflict.2. How could the frog changed the progression of the conflict before it does damage?- The frog could kindly inform them to stop their conflict or offer each of them something better. 3. What are the difference between Competition and Cooperation?- Competition means fighting against each other. Cooperation is fighting with each other.
1. Both parties do not gain anything from the situation, it is a lose-lose result.2. The frog could have eaten the fly before them.3. "Competition" is where two parties go against each other to benefit from something, at the same time not allowing the opposition to reach victory first, while "Cooperation" is when two parties work together to benefit and gain something.
1. All the people in the conflict would be harmed.2. He could have stopped them from arguing and told them to split the food.3. Cooperation is the process of working together while competition is the result of a disagreement.
1.The people who are in the conflict would not be the only ones affected,but the people around them would also get affected.2.The frog could have asked the two lizards to share the insect and there were other insects that they could have eaten instead of fighting for that 1 insect.3.Competition is fighting against each other but cooperation refers to working with each other.
1. Both parties will waste time and energy, other's might be affected too.2. The frog could have told them to stop fighting and share the fly.3. Competition is when one person tries to outdo the other parties and win, while cooperation is when many/few people work together towards one goal.
1. There are many negative consequences of being stuc in a conflict, like for example, violence may be involved, and soon enough both parties may be caught in legal trouble. Either party may also resort to ugly means like cyberbullying, verbal insults and negative feelings. 2. The frog could have stepped into the situation and got the 2 chameleons to calm down.3. Competition may cause either 1 of the competitor to resort to ugly means for example, cyberbullying, badmouthing etc. to make the other competitor feel inferior by provoking him/ her. Thus, there may be bad impressions, argumements and rivalry created. However, foe cooperation, both parties work together without violent disagreements to improve on something. (A situation or an object. ) ~Xueqin XD~
1.The negative consequence if a conflict is that it might have a negative impact on the people surrounding them. Take the chameleons for example, as they fight, they spoils the nest of the birds, and destroy the plants around them. 2. The frog could have stopped them from continue fighting, and explain to them that there are many other flies that they can eat.3. Competition is when two parties fight for a certain thing, like the two chameleons fighting for the fly, resulting in a win-lose solution. Cooperation is when the parties cooperate, and share their resources, resulting in a win-win situation.
1.They went through a lot of trouble and got the same results although as they would have shared the bug. They also damage a lot of things and also hurt other animals.2. He could have thought of a way to split the insect and asked them to step down.3. Competition is where one party tries to outdo the other party to reach their goals while cooperation is that both parties work together to achieve their goals.