1. The Hackers may get hold of your particulars.2. No3. Download a "protective" app that can block out and protect you from the virus.- Kimberly, 08
1 phishing which is the ct of tricking someone into giving personal information. viruses on your computer.2.no3. download antivirus things that protect your computer.
1. Hackers, phishing sites and online threats.2. Yes, my brother has. He was tricked to fill in a form about his personal information at a phishing website. Luckily, he only filled up his password for a game.3. Be vigilant and not get too easily tricked into these websites or trust hackers.
1) Malware, hackers, phishing, viruses.2) No.3) Install protection softwares. Avoid entering personal information onto websites.
Hackers may get a hold of your part.No.Download an anti-virus software.
1. The victim may get tricked into giving the hackers their personal particulars or information.2. No3. Download Sophos Antivirus and be alert to such things, like never giving really private stuffs no matter how safe you think the webpage really is.
1) the hacker may think of ways to make you give them your personal information2)No3) we must make sure that the website is reliable and does not ask too much about your personal information and we may go and buy anti viruses to protect our computer.
1. Hackers, Malware, Phishing2. No3. Download anti virus softwares and update them regularly.
1) Malware , Hackers , phishing , viruses , having no computer security program 2)Yes. Eunice , my classmate entered her twitter account details into a website and they stole her account details. The nature of the attack was that they "made" her interested in seeing something and being naive or gullible (no offence intended) , she clicked on the link and entered her account details . Luckily , she changed her password and it is ok now 3) Netizen can install computer programs and be wary of suspicious websites. In addition , one should never give sensitive information to anyone they do not trust .
1) Phishing2) No3) Install antivirus softwares and not give away personal information unnecessary
1. The hacker might get all your information.2. No.3. We should download an app that will 'protect' our computer.
1)Phishing 2) No.3) Do not go to any websites that you do not trust, install antivirus software on your computer and never give out personal/sensitive information to anyone online.
1. Getting tricked into entering their personal information.2. No. 3. Not to easily believe in everything you see.
1. Hackers, Malware, Phishing, digital/online threats 2. NO 3. Think twice before filling in your particulars on an online page.
1. Phishing, Malware, Virus2. Yes. Me. I kena hack before and all my data was taken out. It was lucky it was a new computer with only 1 day memory storage. My email was also hacked and my password was changed without my permission.3. Get Antivirus softwares (McAfee, Norton, Sophos etc) and update the malware/virus lists regularly. Also, connect to secure network access points for safer surfing. Change passwords regularly to avoid hackers guessing them. Set passwords like: Pa$$w0rD
1. Phishing2. No3. Use a Mac and not Windows!!!!!
1. Hacking and virus attack2. Nope3. We can install anti-viral software, or we can change our security settings to strengthen the security of our computer/ laptops
1) Hackers may be able to know about your particulars and threaten you into giving money.2) Yes my friend put in his personal information into a website. His account was hacked, but luckily after removing his account he was safe.3) We can download antivirus softwares to help us detect unsafe websites.
1.They may unknowingly enter a phishing website and fill up their personal particulars.They would then be open for hackers to attack.2.No3.Instal an anti-virus software and before you fill up any form from a website make sure that it does not ask for any personal information that is very private like adress etc always have an adult beside you if you are filling up a form or if you enter a website that you have not seen before.
1. The hacker might get all your information2. No3. Do not go to websites that you do not trust and install antivirus softwares on computers and do not give passwords or secrets to anyone and do not give information online
1. Phishing & Hackers.2. No.3. We must be very careful when on the web & check properly so that we do not get fooled. It is also possible to install anti-viral softwares or firewalls to protect our device.
Reflection Questions 2 A few imminent dangers faced by netizens identified in the video:Psishing, unknown malware.. I was a victim of psishing on twitter, and was tricked to enter my account information to "log in" to the account.possible preventive measures that netizens could take against such possible dangers:installing protection plans into your computer to keep it free from malware. Be also wary of the sites that might be phsishing sites.